Monday, April 6, 2009

5th April Session Report: The One With A New Friend

A new friend, Gengyang, came over our place to hang out. I asked whether he was keen to try some Euro boardgames and he obliged though I don't know whether he was fully sure what he was getting himself into it. I figured I would kick it off with Stone Age as a representative game, hoping to catch lightning in the bottle. After I got through the rules, I somewhat regretted my decision as I could tell he was a little caught by surprise at how involved the game was. Nonetheless, he somewhat got the hang of the game after a couple of rounds. The game ended with me taking the win with 150 points over the other 2. Next time I have a non-gamer around, I will be reaching for my copy of High Society perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment